We went big this year for Thanksgiving. Using leftovers from one of the biggest meals in the American calendar, we created this awesome garlic and herb turkey breast burrito wrap with Cajun spiced quinoa rice, winter spice sweet potato, seasoned roasted veggies and smothered in gravy. We even added little cranberry sauce added for a tasty sweet hit. Thanksgiving done...now that's a WRAP!
2 cups shredded leftover turkey
1 cup ready rice with quinoa
1/2 cup roasted carrots
1/2 cup roasted parsnips
1 cup sweet potato mash
1 table spoon Garlic and Herb seasoning
1 table spoon Cajun seasoning
1 teaspoon of Winter Spice seasoning
1/4 teaspoon of Pink Salt
1/4 teaspoon of Black Pepper
A tablespoon of Rapeseed oil
2 Tortilla Wraps
- Sauté the Turkey in a hot pan with the oil. Add the garlic and herb seasoning and mix.
- Stir in the Rice and Quinoa with the Cajun seasoning and heat for a couple of minutes until the rice is warmed.
- One the mixture is hot thoroughly - set aside.
- Add the Winter Spice, Salt and Pepper to the mashed sweet potato and mix.
- Grab two tortilla wraps, place them on your kitchen surface, overlapping a quarter of the tortilla.
- Start spooning over the sweet potato mash mixture, then add sautéed turkey and rice.
- Pile on the veggies, and pour over the gravy.
- Wrap tightly folding in the edges first and then rolling up the burrito.
- Cut in half, and admire your Thanksgiving culinary creation.
Our seasoning blends can help jazz up the simplest of meals. See more in our Black Friday Sale