By entering any competition or giveaway, or any other contest, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
- These rules apply for all competitions where the prize has a perceived value.
- All entrants must be aged 18 or over.
- All entrants must be resident of the United Kingdom & Northern Ireland. Our competitions are not open to non-UK residents at this time.
- If we choose you as a winner of one of our competitions whilst we are not aware of your residency status we will either:
- Award the prize to someone else at our discretion;
Ask you to volunteer the additional cost of postage, packaging and customs charges from the United Kingdom. Should you be unable or unwilling to cover our costs you will forfeit the prize.
- Unless stated otherwise, entrants may only enter all competitions once.
- All prizes are offered in good faith. If a mistake has occurred, the management, in its sole discretion, can either award the prize to the person(s) who in their view was the original winner of the competition, or alternatively ask the contestants to enter/play again.
- Employees, relatives and partners of TheGymChef are not eligible to enter our competitions.
- TheGymChef reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time and to suspend any competition or giveaway at any time.
- There is no cash alternative for any prizes.
- By entering any competition all entrants are agreeing to the use of their image in publicity and that they will take part in any additional publicity arranged by TheGymChef.
- Copyright for any publicity photos or works will remain with TheGymChef who will retain worldwide exclusive rights over the materials.
- Entrants agree, on the basis of good faith, to promote their win and TheGymChef brand to their followers on social media in a positive way.
- No correspondence will be entered into regarding competitions. The judge's decisions are final.
- Any entrant who gives false or misleading information will be disqualified.